The AeroPress coffee maker was created by Alan Adler, a Stanford University lecturer and inventor of the Aerobie flying ring. Why is AeroPress brewed coffee so delicious? Rich, smooth coffee without bitterness, remarkably low acidity and Ideal for kitchen, travel and camping. A breakthrough in the brewing process makes the best coffee you have ever tasted.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
AeroPress Kit – Scale – Filtered water – Water Kettle – Grinder – Timer –Varietals Coffee – Pouring Kettle – mug
Brew Ratio : 75 grams coffee for 1000 ml. of water
HOW TO BREW AEROPRESS
1) Boil water to 95 degrees celsius.
2) Weight 16 grams of Varietals Coffee, grind it medium setting.
3) Lightly rinse the paper filter with hot water and insert it into the AeroPress’s detachable plastic cap.
4) Put the piston into the brewer, about 2cm deep, then turn the brewer upside down and place it on the scale.
5) Add the ground Varietals Coffee. Use the funnel on top of the AeroPress, to prevent spilling any grounds.
6) Start your timer, immediately slowly add 220 grams of boiled water to the ground coffee, give it a good stir.
7) After 1 minute, stir the coffee again.
8) Take the Aeropress off the scale, put the cap with the paper filter onto the brewer.
9) After 1 minute 30 seconds, place your mug upside down on the AeroPress, hold them together and quickly flip them over!
10) Slowly press down on the plunger until all of the coffee is in your mug. This should take about 30 seconds.
11) Serve the Varietals Coffee and share your experience with us on social media with #VarietalsCoffee.
12) Also check out all the other AeroPress recipes.