Varietals Coffee, located at the Star 4K 1601 MH. Enkhuizen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy declaration.
the Star 4K
NL1601 MH. Enkhuizen
Jan Schuitemaker is the Data Protection Officer of Varietals Coffee he can be reached at email@example.com
Personal data that we process:
Varietals Coffee processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find one
overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of customer contact details via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we are have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data:
Varietals Coffee processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the possibility to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Varietals Coffee analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products to your preferences.
– Varietals Coffee follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Varietals Coffee also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making:
Varietals Coffee makes decisions whether or not based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of it
Varietals Coffee). Varietals Coffee uses the following computer programs or systems: [complete with name of the system, why it
is used, underlying logic, importance and expected consequences for the data subject]
How long we keep personal data:
Varietals Coffee does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Varietals Coffee only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use:
saved via your browser settings. See for an explanation: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/s Situation/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, adjust or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to request your consent for the to withdraw data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Varietals Coffee and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to send to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can request access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your send personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you for a copy of your ID with the request to send. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and
Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Varietals Coffee would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data:
Varietals Coffee takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Varietals Coffee has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (before SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the lock in the address bar.